Thursday 10 July 2008

All these things that i have done

iam currently on a holiday.
started off with a bang, since i was up till 6am everyday talking...
then yesterday, woke up with the biggest headache/migraine in the world.
i actually felt like fainting, which scared the hell out of me.
i actually bailed out from a party session! thats how sick i was.
the family was actually worried, the 2nd bro fed me with drugs (calm down, it was just paracetamol) and the 1st brother suggested i went to the doc.
today is a brand new day.
the doctor is suspecting a viral fever, but still unknown.
this weekend is a short trip to malacca.
iam dead excited, since all of us are going.. i mean.. not ALL, but most of us.


i should make a vow to see and meet all em old friends that i havent seen..
so.. give me a shout, and we shall meet for a mamak session..
how does that sound?

i miss home... i miss my bed.. and most of all, i miss my telly..
and PLEASE!!!
under no circumstances you people should tell me what happened in DR.WHO finale!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dott,ure in Malaysia???