Friday 18 July 2008

because things are the way they are!~

iam loving office work since i get to sit here, facebook-ing, youtube-ing and just surf in the world wide web!
fine fine.. its not my real job, but iam taking care of the family's office, and its fun..
very legal, i get scared with every single call, thinking its the police asking me they need legal papers to arrest people!
iam crazy like that!

so, iam not sick anymore.
that good news.
and iam loving this holiday.. i get to do nothing.. and loooooaaadddsss of things at the same time.
weird i know.
i went to Malacca, my hometown. the reason i call it my hometown is because i was born there.
but its changed! i cant recognize anything.. well.. i could actually.. the petrol station near my house, the barber, the scary hospital..
and i had massive fun with my girls.. for them to actually stand my request was.. unbelievable amount of patience!!!!
and we were summat like a wildlife rescuer!!! because we encountered crocodile, snakes and cats!
its all funny!
tons of pictures.. but i cant upload since i have no idea where my cable!!!
ezu, if ure reading this!!! bring ure laaappppiiiieeee!!!!

i have the house all to myself, and the car tooo..
the devil in me tells me i should drive the car.. and ignore all em roadblocks around KL.
but survival instinct kicks in, and ive been a good girl.

iam hoping to catch the latest installment of batman with the family!
so, here's to another weekend.
never plan, and always expect the unexpected!!!

cheerriiooosss everyone!

No comments: