Thursday 27 September 2007

AGAIN?

okey, breathe!!

well, i have told the management about my holidays and i was kinda waiting to be booted out. BUT,
hoooorrrrraaaaayyyyy!!
i got it!! i got it!! i got it!!
so this means, i will and shall spend time with my family who coming down!! woooohhhhooooo

But, i gotta warn them, the weather aint friendly. Example, today. it was sunny in the morning, lil bit chilly but nothin a cardi cant handle. and then around 3pm, whosssshhhh!! the wind was strong and it was raining!! aaaahhhhhh, british winter is on its way, and i cant wait coz that means its gonna snow soon.. welll.. in 4-5 months time, but hey, its coming :)

friday and saturday is my turn to cook dinner. So, for the 1st time of my life, iam making a soup. Leeks, potato and rosemary soup. Lamb for main course (oh i love my meat!!, cant be a vegetarian, EVER. sorry paiville) and.. i dunno.. summat for dessert. I have tons of laundry to do, i need to clean my room and sort out my wardrobe. The coat, sweaters, boots needs to come out and all em sandals must go back in.

15 days. countdown.15 days till the family is here. heck iam dead excited. no, u wont prolly understand. but this is MY family coming to see and live our LIFE. they heard about it, but never really seen it!! iam excited!! and raya, 1st ever overseas raya :) iam dead gutted that ecuan cant make it. but he is good in sabah :) thought of baking cookies, but they are bringing it. so i shall bake a cake. tradition u see. and a birthday cake for alan when he lands. owh iam dead excited. the best thing is, now that iam busy working day in day out, the days seem to go by like.. whooosshhh. Like, i cant believe its already thursday!! i mean, it feels like yesterday was saturday and i was on the phone with the family, and in 2 days time, i will be on the phone again with em. family. i like saying it over and over again. family. iam not alone coz i have my family. family.iam never alone coz i have my family. family. i love my family. family.iam indebted to my family. family.i utterly adore my family :)

iam listening to all this 'past' songs. u know, songs that u will memorize and sing in the shower when u were a teen (yes, iam no more a teen. iam tryin to accept and adapt to this fact day by day). Somehow, it makes me feel that ive grown and iam wiser. i like the new me. iam positive. and as ezu would say 'ure an ever optimist' theres nothing wrong in that issit?

iam going crazy waiting for the new csi season to be premiered!! i want to know, how would they rescue sara? and how will the other csi react when they know that grissom and sara is in a relationship? will nick catherine hook up then? questions question!! i needdd answersss!!

iam off. iam addicted to youtube. iam searchin for all those funny and humorous advertisement and iam hunting for petronas raya ad too. so my fellow malaysians, tell me, which raya ad picked ure fancy this year? coz iam gonna google it. iam gettin into the raya spirit. not tat ramadhan is not helping. its just lacking the essence of raya. new things. smell of cookies. new curtains. lampu raya.

No, this raya shall be a blast. i know it will. just me, and the family.

No comments: