Wednesday 26 September 2007

moody?

I read my previous blog entries in friendster blog section, which i have now deleted (it kept messing with my computer setting) and i realized, i was such an angry and moody person!!! I was cursing in every sentence (i only do it now when iam really pissed) and i hated everyone.. including those shopkeeper in my college!! and the college administration! well, to be fair, i still hate them. Slow lil lazy buggers.

I had a weeeiiirdddd dream last nite. i dreamt about my long lost neighbour. When i was staying in malacca, and in taman bahagia, we had a family staying opposite of us. I was close the the daughter and the sons would just hang with my brothers. We kept in contact even when i moved to klang. But then, as usual, i lost the contact. I tracked her down using my human tracker (joann and rachel) and got her mobile number. But then, i lost it AGAIN!!! U know how it is, one day ure mobile will just go, whooosssh.
So with this dream, iam just oh so interested to get into contact with her again. As many of u know, iam obsessed with the past. I would love to meet people that ive met in my lifetime and just go, owh hello :)
so joann and rachel, help pleaseeee!! :)

is she or isnt she? J to the L-O. is she or isnt she preggie? no seriously, i see that ALOT of site, and magazines dedicate atleast a page for her, justifying the preggie rumours @ denying it!! i mean, we have the clear emotional breakdown of britney, the suicidal owen wilson, the oh so perfect angelina jolie (i think she has a evil double side), the 'oh my god, we told u so' kerry katona and all they can talk about is j-lo 'is there maybe not' bump. Just u wait, in a month time, hello @ OK magazine shall pay her tons to get exclusive interview and the title would be, 'iam happy with the pregnancy' and will detail useless information about her pregnancy to make us feel that we KNOW her. yep yep, she is just jenny from the block. if u live in hollywood mansion that is :)

its been a long week. ive been working 8 days, non stop without an off day. i cant wait for friday and saturday when i can just laze around. Apiggy, alan and k.farrah is coming for raya, so thats another thing that is in my head. we need to get the food sorted (like duh, raya is alll about food, NO? )(fine fine.. its about forgiveness, family, lampu raya yada yada yada) For me to break this news to jay will be a hard one!! i just finish 8 days of hollidays last week and i would need another 8 days holliday next month!! iam gonna get killed, or fired @ just a simple.. whhhhaaaaattttt?
cross fingers, i jsut get the whhhhhaaaaaaattttt followed by, 'ok ok, u can go'

*walks away and mutters prayers*

1 comment:

rae said...

the girl in taman bahagia?
refresh my memory..wats her name n was she in dato palembang?
jo n i wil try our best..hehe, didnt knw we were human trackers..
=)