Friday 28 September 2007

Lie ins!~

This is how i would love my life to be.
Lie in bed until 10, 11 am and wake up and do nothing.. i mean absolutely nothing but laze around the house :)

and i shall be doin that today!!
after 10 days of working non stop without a day off, iam getting 2 days in a row.
AND, and and andddddd
iam getting day off on the most elusive days of all, friday and saturday.

Now, it might not be the news of the century for all of you out there, but for non '9 to 5, monday to friday' workers like me, we usually get days off on the shittiest of days. like wednesday @ mondays. When even the television is having hang-overs and decided to air the crappiest telly ever.So, iam counting my blessings.

Yesterday was the best day ever at work. for the 1st time of my life, i got a tip of £10. yep, read em, and weep. £10. all for recommending a restaurant to a couple who was having their anniversary!! :)
i mean, its the easiest £10 ive made in my life.. wait.. lemme rethink.. yep yep, the easiest!!

My room needs a goooodddd scrub!! really it does. i wish i could just dump everythin in the rubbish tip and not worry about em. clothes are piling, so i guess, i need to do the laundry at some point today. books papers and all em rubbish are everywhere. my wardrobe is bursting with clothes. i need to throw em away. no, i need to give em to charity shops.

rite, so my laze around day wont be much of lazing then heh?

but the bed looks sooo warm and inviting.
to hell with cleanliness!!


*walks off and dives under the bed*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Meyr tried to give me a tenner as well but i didnt accept it! Amy and Abhi go a tenner each as well :D

misz inzane said...

abhi?abhi got it?
well, from who? mayer as well? he is weird!!