Thursday 7 May 2009

May

Its May 2009. I looked at the calendar and i cant believe April went by like a tornado.. I have to open my eyes now i think...

May promises to be such a good month.. Its Emily's birthday and sham is coming to visit!
so all in all, a promising month indeed. but then again, sometimes, when the expectation for the month is high, it usually pass by without anything exciting.. so, here's to me not expecting anything of May

Iam finally comfortable with shopping by myself. clothes shopping.
I was never the type of person who goes shopping by herself for the simple reason: decision making.
Sometimes, when u like something so much (a blouse, skirt, shoes) ure blinded by their beauty and never see the practical side.. gosh I know, iam not a shopaholic after all!
But yesterday after gym (yikes!!!!!!!), i decided its time to throw my work shoes and buy a new one. Iam telling u, finding for a comfortable yet stylish black heel is the hardest thing in the world! But i finally found 2, couldn't decided plus i know i will be wearing them every single day, so i decided to buy both (okay, maybe a little bit of a shopaholic).
Then, i saw a couple of tops. then, i was blinded by the beauty of a dress, so a friend woulda help me see the light at the end of the tunnel... sigh

Its my day off, so its dvd day today.
I got a couple of good ones during the week.. u know the ones.. the great movies u know u have to own since u will be watching it for the 1000000th time! Ironman, the dark night and the boy in striped pyjamas..

I think i need to re-arrange my bedroom.
Feng shui of the current arrangement is just.. blergh!
but holy crap do i need to unload a couple of things first..
I shall do a spring clean on my next day off i think..Chuck out all the old clothes, shoes, books.. i mean.. not chucking.. but offloading it to the charity shops.. mind u, i sitll havent offload the last load.. its still there in the spare room.. bags and bags of clothes and shoes.. oh god! get a move on!!!!!!

rite, lunch is approaching and there is nothing to eat...
its time for macaroni and cheese i think! :)

No comments: