Friday 24 April 2009

spring is in the air....

SPRING

IS

HERE!!!!!!!!

I know i havent posted much, havent said much but there is this emptiness in my life which iam trying to fill. I am totally at lost. I thought i would be glad to finish uni and knowing there is no nasty exams or assignments to finish up. but i swear, i feel stupid and under-used. i somehow am starting to feel that work is actually.. hrrrmmm.. work?

ok, its the blues... one things for sure tho, the weather has been fantastic and i dont know, i think its time to do what i always wanted to do.. dancing class, Europe holiday, hell, even another trip to Thorpe park..

somehow iam glad at how different my life actually is since last year. because iam much happier, and iam doing things that i wouldnt dream off. like, deciding not to take the shortcut on my way back home from work just to make sure i would be able to listen to my favourite song on the ipod. and realizing its on shuffle, and it played an entirely different song.. songs i love, but not the one i wanted to listen to.. and going to parties alone. u know those kinda get-togethers,where the only person u know is the host. knowing myself few years back, i prolly woulda said, 'oh, i cant make it' but iam thinking, no regrets. do these things once in your life, because at the end of your life, you never want to ask yourself 'what if'

holiday. i want a holiday. i think its time i visit paivi, anna and hammy. because as faith would have it, sham decided to leave it to her last year to come and visit me.

faith. funny how things work.

No comments: