Sunday 15 February 2009

Nobody said it was easy...


The Killers - All These Things That I Have Done

Iam sure ive posted this video before, i cant seem to find it, but iam sure i have.
why?
because i dont know, this song lifts me up.
It gives me a nudge to move forward in life.
and it gives me a chance to reflect on my life.

I will be turning 23 this march.
Its not the big 3-0, no, but its pretty big for me.
23 is when ure officially an adult, this is when u get a job and start saving up for a house.
and i wonder am i on the right road?

More than that, will i ever go down that road?
Should i go down that road?
Oh, this bloody questions are a bloody headache iam telling you.
esp at 4.30 in the freaking morning!

while everyone is lost, the battle is won, with all these things that i have done

yes, all these things that i have done :)

i dont think my life is all that bad

besides, who said it was easy?


No comments: