Saturday 14 February 2009

I've got it....


Neyo ft. Jamie Foxx, Fabulous- She got her own

But its weird how i still find men being intimidated because i've got my own.

So again, music doesnt reflect reality.

*sigh*

Anyway, how's everyone been?
Hammy left me a week ago, and now iam nursing myself back to health.
I had a mmmmaaaaddd week of sickness and stye in my eye.
Yep, again, stye in my eye!
bloody hurts it does!

So it was a week of trips to the doctor, and just taking antibiotics.
Its Valentines day tomorrow, another day of 'getting rid of love stuff'
So love cards, love shaped chocolates, red roses are all out at full swing tomorrow.
And working at the front desk, i will be at the fore front of this day!
Iam sure by the end of my shift i'll be the most cynical person on earth!
well, its already happening..

It was a productive day today. i actually got started on my thesis. after abandoning it for ages!
iam feeling good!


so tell me, how have u been?

No comments: