Wednesday 27 August 2008

what doesnt kill you, only makes you stronger. I should be incredible hulk then...

'What goes around comes around'
Iam a believer of karma.. the examiner failed me on the stupidest ground ever.
i protested, it could take months for my appeal, what the point?
i would be able to re-take it earlier than that.
i wonder if god is telling me something.
How does she go on with her life? How can she sleep well at night?
To fail a student is one thing, but to intimidate me to the point that i just wanted to crash the car towards oncoming traffic?
I swear i thought she was Joker-ess.
But believe me.. if i she her on the street, i would go 'JOKER' on her in a split second.

Then i started having negative thoughts..
Was she bias?
Was i unknowingly discriminated?
I would never know.
but to accuse without evidence is just...not worth it.
after saying it tho, i saw the test centre passing grade..
only freaking 44% of the applicants pass annually.
now, that aint good..
oh, and i talked to the other girl that was taking a test, she failed..
13 MAJOR fault!
iam surprise the examiner didnt stop the exam
God knows mine tried...

I came back home, laughing.
because i really believe, if i didnt, i would be on my knees crying.
I never failed anything in my life (well, add maths was a whoolllleeee other thing)
And to be failing the basic of life skills is killing me.
and u know what?
IAM A FUCKING GOOD DRIVER!
ask my instructor, my mom, my bestie (eventho we went berserk for a second thinking the cops were chasing us :) )

and now, in my head
over and over again.. clearly written 'if first you dont succeed, dust yourself off and try again'
in my case its.. again and again and again and again..

i need music.
so.. the latest obsessions..


Biffy Clyro - Mountains


Bloc Party - Mercury


Bright Lights - Matchbox Twenty


Taio Cruz ft. LL Cool J - She's Like A Star ( Dj Joe Def Remix)


Keane - Spiralling (Radio Edit)
Trying to get a dl link for this song has been horrendous!

nitey nite everyone...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont you worry, the next time will be better. You wont be nervous and you'll just drive nice and slowly :)

You never answered my question! When will you leave the hotel?! I bet David will be very very sad after you will be gone...

Pash said...

get your license in malaysia babe. you'll pass for sure. hahahaa.