Sunday 24 August 2008

250th!

i would love to write something witty
i would love to write something funny
i would love to write something edgy, inspirational and motivational.

nah....
the weather is dreadful,
Olympic is over
and
driving test is less than 2 days away.

Hey, smile tho
Persuaded the bro to let me drive his Hilux, even if its illegally.
The joy of older brothers.
I have missed my family tremendously, especially my sis-in law.
She flew to the US the last week i was home, and i missed her the second i woke up the next day
U see, the thing is, i grew up with 3 older brothers.
Never had a sister, so, this was a huge thing for me.
I needed help in the clothes department, since the wardrobe has ever known jeans and t-shirt.
and i love the girly things we do like making desserts, and all the shopping trips we do.
I miss the family.
And i miss the 3rd brother too. i havent seen him for ages, and raya without him last year was just... incomplete..
never mind.
cheer up!

the cake recipe is in hand, the cookies and all packed up, and the 'raya' light is wrapped up ready to be put up!
OOOHHHH!
and the fasting month!
heaven!

1 comment:

rae said...

congrats on ur 250th post!!
good luck in ur driving test, i believe in u =)