Thursday 14 August 2008

Life changing stuff...

Today, around 6.45 am in the morning.. i made a life changing decision
i was working, something probably triggered it.. but i just thought..
i cant do this anymore..
i dread going to work..
and i always said to myself.. whenever i find myself dreading/hating/resenting going to work, i would analyze and change the situation.
talk to the boss, eventho he is banking on me changing my mind..
but if i dont do it now, i will probably never do it..

few hours later.. i was listening to radio..
UK is in a state of frenzy at the moment because the A-levels result is out..
so there was this chix who called the radio station who told the dj,
she got good result a couple of years ago.. went to uni.. drop out on her 3rd year of medic..
went on to brake off with her fiancee, and just.. life was pretty murky..
then this song came out on the radio..
and she said..
'i felt better'

i listened to the song..
and now..
iam feeling better..
iam smilling..
so.. if first i dont succeed, dust myself off and try again :)
yes, try again.


Maximo Park - Apply Some Pressure

'what happens when u lose everything?
u start again, u start all over again'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Toyo! I hope you feel like I do after making a big, life changing decision. You feel pleased, satisfied, light and that you can reach whatever you want to reach for. You feel like skipping on the street. You smile.
Do you feel like that? I think you do.

Girl, the song is brilliant! Just brilliant!

<3