Friday 15 August 2008

iam thankful for friends like this...

this is a sappy entry..
i would like to thank all my friends who have been supportive!
the first person who i had to tell about my resignation was miss paivi.
For it was her who gave me the inspiration..
u dont have to earn loads of money and miserable..
u can earn just enuff, and enjoy ure life..
and i think this is what iam doing..

it was weird that some of my friends were surprised i made this 'sudden' decision..
it wasnt sudden.. ive thought of chucking my job away long time ago...
but i always felt that i should just stick it out till iam done with my degree
i cant.. as i said before.. if u find ureself cursing just before stepping into your office, its time to let go..

some said iam the sensible one.. some said 'hey! good for u'.. some said.. 'hey! why?'.. some said.. 'ok.. as long as ure happy...'
so.. i might be stacking shelves for the next 5 months while iam in uni..
but hey..
iam good at stacking shelves..

No comments: