Saturday 2 August 2008

i feel happy...

I sometimes wonder if i make an impact on peoples life.
today, a couple of messages came, and most of em said that they missed me.
its nice to be missed, it makes u realize that people do think of u..
and when people think of you, you know u made an impact..
does this make sense?

I have a bit of a shocking news.
Today, i purchased a flight ticket.
where to?
Malaysia.
yes, iam going back for the 3rd time this year.
i think i miss the rendang during Eid.
I am officially broke.
I am positive tho :)
rendang during Eid is THE best thing in the world! :)

so, highschool friends, please, contact me.. a 'buka puasa' gathering is in order!

Facebook is being a bitch, so iam not able to post pictures up..
iam slowly doing it tho..
sad thing is.. facebook doesnt excite me anymore..
ic ant be bloody bothered adding the applications and approving it.. and sending request!
but, people seem to revolve around facebook these days..

today, i have witness a jerk in the making..
one of those.. 'i know it all' kinda boy.. he is gonna grow up to be a bastard..
u just wait and see
give him 5 years and he is gonna be an arrogant ASS!

okey, its waaaayyy to late at nite to be typing..
i have lost my will to construct proper sentence!
iam missing the family! HELP!

No comments: