Friday 8 August 2008

I cant wait, for the weekend to begin

well.. bless u readers for actually putting up with my whining..
so good news, i finally have something positive to cheer on!
well.. yes.. a bit of a bad news first..well.. u cant have everything..

so ive been ranting and raving about my practical test havent i?
well, it was suppose to be for last Tuesday..
BUT (yes, there's always a but isnt it?)
I got a call from DVLA (Driving agency) to say that my test has been cancelled!!!
imagine my anger.. its like.. its freaking one daaayyyyyy beforeeee!!!!
its like.. i went absolutely berserk the day before chomping my nails!!!
and all for nothing!

nevermind..
iam tough..
iam patient.. they said they will call me back in 15days to give me a new date..
so..imagine.. 15 days waiting for a call.. not even knowing when the test!!!!!
its ok..
iam patient!
iam tough

HERE is the happy news..
i got a letter from the agency yesterday and they gave me a new date!
26th of august!!!!
so.. about 18 more days!!! :)
yaaayyyy!!!
good luck to me!

On a completely different note..
i would like to rant and rave about the weather! (like duh)
Such a lovely weather yesterday, abit too hot but lovely!
so i did something quintessentially English yesterday..
i went off to have evening tea with scones and cake..
it was a lovely place.. we sat outside, and it overlooked the most gorgeous sight ever!!!
there was mountains and trees and forest!!!!!
and i could see it aaalll!!
i wanted to capture the gorgeous tea cakes, and lovely tea..
them *poof*
camera out of battery!!!

nevermind..
next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Were the scones as delicious as the ones in Hastings? You didnt have rhubarb candies, did you?
A year ago we were planning our trip to Spain... Nostalgy. I never can keep still when the autumn is about to arrive.