Thursday 24 January 2008

wednesday telly is B-O-R-I-N-G

the only good telly on wednesday is repeat of shameless..
frank gallagher screaming
'make poverty history, make drugs cheaper' will never go out of style :)

correction: heath ledger isnt the new batman (thats what i thought last nite). He is the Joker in the latest movie.. and mr christian bale is still batman, altho they prolly need a new Joker for the other films...sad sad sad..

talked to paiville today.. iam thinkin of doing exactly what she has done.. ditch my life and move to another country.. except ive done it in a way, and now iam stuck here. good thing is, ill prolly will never have to attend classes or do assignment once this year is over with

she told me of a summer plan that made my heart skipped 10 beats.. i had a heart attack, and my spleen just burst. i want THAT summer holliday!

*cross fingers*

other than that, pretty dull day/week. meh, i still have the weekend to go :)

nitey nite everybody.. iam making my way to dreamland now.. hopefully..

No comments: