Saturday 19 January 2008

my god, what is going on?

today is the most uneventful saturday ive had in my life..

no kidding..

rite, a spring clean is needed!
as doctor phil says,
de- clutter your room, de- clutter ure mind..
blurgh..
heck, i need to de-clutter my wardrobe..

i need a new watch.. my old one doesnt excite me, plus, it has scratches everywhere!

saw a repeat of sense and sensibility.. i find myself talking to the telly like an idiot.. 'owh ure such a bitch fanny', 'willioughby, how can u do that!! bastard' , 'shut up!!' , 'awwwwww, i told u!!'

and iam randomly listening to old songs...

of all the day, i really wish i was at home, talking to the abangs and deciding where we gonna pork out tonight..
well, life is cruel

*sigh*

made a dessert today.. had left over double cream in the fridge, so decided to celebrate the uneventful saturday with a sweetie...

got some crushed digestive, and layered it up with banana and nectarine... then top it all off with whipped double cream that i mixed with melted chocolate..
its one of those winter food innit?

i need a holiday..
dont we all..

iam totally having a random day!~

No comments: