Wednesday 9 January 2008

its been a long day, but coming back to a room with fresh flower smell is a slice of heaven!~

anyway, i had to do the early shift today.
i lovveeee working early int he morning..
this is when people are sooo positive u know.. u dont have the weight of the world/work/problems on your shoulders.. the customer are usually more cheery, and i find time just whoooooosssshhhh by.
then i would realize, iam off duty in about 30 minutes :)

but, the downside is, u do feel like taking an afternoon nap which will prolly leave u sleeping in bed till god forsaken hours.. and then ure sleeping pattern will go haywire.. and whooossshhhh, just like that, u find ureself awake at 2 in the morning, knowing u HAVE to wake up at 5am to do it alll over again.

hey, iam being positive :)

ive changed me something about my room this year. yeah, this so called resolution thing maybe.. but, iam having fresh flowers in me room now.. cheap and cheery flowers, they smell gorgeous, and it brights up my room. does this mean iam growing up?

summer is gonna be unpredictable. ive come up with a plan, and together, we shall do it.
for the life of me, hammy, i dont care if its just gonna be me and u in ibiza. its prolly gonna be my last summer in europe, and i wanna do it right. spoke to a few long lost people today. and ezu, u made my day.

duuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

only you babes, only you.

david says the most wonderful things. he does. and iam grateful for that.
coz sometimes, u need direction.

i missing the family terribly.

No comments: