Thursday 20 December 2007

owh, another sale, lets go in there!!

my momma once told me that iam a shopaholic.
i never believed her.
bu today it was a different matter.
i was shopping for others (excuses!!)

went off to town, came bag with a truck full of bags!! nasty!
bought a wholleeee lotta gifts, and i swear, my arms muscle are aching!!

so, bought 3 pairs.. YES, 3 pairs of shoes.
a red, a brown metallic and a brown leather court shoes. i love!! it was a bargain, i love sales!!
then, amma bought me my dream. yes. my dream.
it was a accessorize weekend bag. for all my weekends getaway needs! :)
bought gifts for helen and david.. not gonna tell u what it is david!! wait till xmas!!

got amma 3 tops, really nice wintry ones..
i just need jeans.
a really nice jeans.
one of those straight cut jeans. those ones in monsoon.
i love monsoon. and ive introduced monsoon to those who are dear to me.
and till this day.. diana still longs for monsoon dresses.
its okey diana.. we shall get u one when ure down here.

talked to diana about a possible getaway to dublin in january.
it all depends i guess..
what the uni schedule gonna be like..
how much is the driving school gonna cost me..
how much is the flight ticket...
if jay is gonna strangle me and say 'no more holidays!!'

questions questions questions!~

melinda, iam still waiting for the birthday pictures! its taking u ages!!

i have a dream.
that someday, i shall have a walk in shoe closet.
and lemme tell u, iam gonna get it

No comments: