Wednesday 19 December 2007

I shoulda called the police on ure ass!!

who the fuck do u think u r?
iam bloody annoyed at myself now for letting u get to me!!
u think its all macho to go aggressive on me?
u think shouting and blaming me will get u anywhere near the truth?
i dont need ure bloody money! i earn more in a day than u can earn in a week!
i shoulda kick ure ass out from the hotel!!
part of me wanted u to confront me again for the 3rd time, so that i can call the police on ya, and get u bloody locked up.
and i swear, if i was a man, i woulda given u one, rite on the face!~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sigh
the things u deal with when ure on reception.
unbelievable amount of shit!
i dont think i will want to/can ever deal with a volatile husband.
i dont know how some women deal with it, and still be in love with this kinda men.
these men, are cowards.
no balls, all talk.

i feel bad for making a big deal out of this.
i feel even more annoyed at myself that i called up jay, and i actually thought of leaving work early.
that prick made me doubt myself.


just remember, ure all grown up now rashi,
yes u are.
and life, it aint always funky dory.

No comments: