Friday 23 November 2007

sex and the city!~

well...
the sex and the city marathon was good.
had tea,chocolates and jellybabies all stocked up on the coffee table.

watchin it, it occurred to me.
women are complicated.
men on the other hand are very simple creature.

after a date, a women would typically sit and analyze every single word that was being said, every single movement, touch,smile,gesture,smell,looks. everything.
men?
'well mate, it was allrite.is the footie on?'

why do we do this to ourselves?
why do we cry unnecessarily? why do we overthink things?why do we think for everythin that 'he' does, there is a double meaning to it.

'he is just not that into u'

that is the most liberating things ive heard in my life.
fuck it. i wish some days i can just say,
'pass me the remote. top gear is on'

people say, things happen for a reason.
and i believe it too.
karma they call it.

i believe in karma.

karma has been good to me over the years

i miss certain people in my life.
i miss brunch times.
i miss having my day planned by someone else.
i miss being surprised.

rite.
sex and the city
i also wondered, will i ever lead a life like carrie bradshaw?
sure, i had similarities with her.
i have monologues sessions with myself (well, eventho she writes it for her column and i dont)
i love shoes. (my 1st monolos will be next year. this iam sure off)
i love kooky fashion
i love my friends
i tend to be the counsellor among me friends. (just like she is)

so, will i be 26, living in kl city, living in my own apartment, driving my own car (well, u cant take the tube or rail in kl can u? i'd die.seriously), attending parties every other day, meeting up with the group over brunch everyday, calling the group for the simplest reason (do u think i should wear flats with me skirt?),consoling the group over a break-up, be a bridesmaid?

i sure damm hope so.!!!!

here's to my future.

ps: i actually think dr roberts, aidan, alexander are heavenly :)
well, i didnt just watch it for the drama that the girls was unfolding was i? there was some serious eye candy thing goin on!!!

so, in a few years time, coming near to you,

sex and kl-city.
starring:








ladies, strap on ure manolos :)

No comments: