Friday 23 November 2007

No one!~

its been a very 'productive' day.

yeah rite!!!
iam a bum.sat on the couch and wasted my life away.
how i love it!!
and how u envy me :)


so, alicia keys 'no one' has been playin over and over and over and over again.
i think she is the only female singer that can pull off a non corny love song.
i swear and i stand by this statement!!

well, had a very interesting discussion with pasha and hammy about out future.
we all might move in together.. we might host dinner parties every week, go out and live life.
sounds good.
sound delicious.
sound evil.
sounds like a plan.

but i dont even know where iam gonna be in 2009.
it hit me today, that my visa for this land of glory is expiring in 2009.
what am i gonna do?
amma wants me to take the PR post.
do i really wanna live permanently here?
yes, i would love tooo.
but i dont think my family is encouraging it.
that i thought about it.
can i live in malaysia?
its totally different there.. yes yes yes.. all u ppl r gonna say.. 'laaaaaa...kau kan orang malaysia'
yes. true to that.
but when u actually study here, become an adult here.. its all abit too different..
the work ethic, million miles different..the openness, the fakeness.. the politics (yes, i still get discrimianteed in MALAYSIA!!!!!)

so..after a day of bumming..
life questions came to me!!

y cant i just continue to bum my life away?
do i need to grow up?

No comments: