Tuesday 11 September 2007

So long, farewell

Ola,
como estas!~

11/09/2007 is offcially here, so this means iam on holliday rite this second.
but iam not in the mood. ive just basically packed 8 days worth of things in a tiny itsy bitsy lil suitcase, i feel incomplete. but as paivi said 'as long as u have money, passport and mobile, u will be okey' but i need my 10000 shoes, tops and jeans.
welll, i guess the backpacker me has to start living her life. :)

it should be good. paiville bought me a spanish phrasebook, so iam tryin to learn and speak. would be interesting. paiville would keep me awake with her zoo (dont ask!!) and i will keep her awake with my 'ola, como estas? , bien?, me gustas tu, me gustas tu culo' and alll those things. this would be interesting.

shall update in spain when/if i have time. Doubt it, but will try. We decided to go off to barcelona for 3 days, then back to madrid, to meet up with diana.

so, cheers, this i feel is the new me.
iam taking risk, and i hope it works out.
i shall smile at life and say ' been there, done that'

off to la-la land for few winks of sleep. need to wake up early since iam off to the airport at 5.30. and then, adventure begins!!

buenas noches!~

No comments: