Sunday 9 September 2007

Picture galore!~





Clockwise,left to right:
= excited water babies. (yes, we were in the carpark!! camwhore galore!! :))
=paivi in english water. its freaking cold. also, special appearance of my accessorize bag, which i
adore!!
=Hasting seaside, from my view. i love the sun.
=Stamping my mark in the world. been there, done that? Ps: i like me toes!!:)
=take a risk, its a learning curve.

Well, picture galore i guess.. but not that much yet.ive been busy working, shopping, chilling, goin out, dining, hanging around, coffee-ing with people this weekend. And after 4 days of that, iam just gonna post a simple blog today. iam dead beat, but i cant sleep. excitement is in the air. Paiville has been a good sport. and i like good sports. she likes to get her hands dirty, none of those prim and proper traveller tales. we like nitty gritty stuff. :)

iam happy iam off to spain with her. good, just hope she tolerates my nonsense.flight is booked.hostel and transports is surveyed. its time i travel, backpacker sytle. Now let lay out a secret. iam a comfort traveller. i like my shampoo and separate conditioner with hot serum for my hair,body lotion for my dry leg, 3 jeans for a weekend away,and if i could, i would haul my whole huge ass wardrobe to spain for the week. but i cant. so iam learning to travel. travel light, and travel budget. its gonna be interesting.

Had a good weekend. wont start telling it coz it would take me hours to get to the punchline. and by that time i woulda been in zzzzzz land. Ate gorgeous scones with cream in rye. Rye is beautiful. i dont say this about any of the english town, but rye is magnificent. the arcitecture, the atmosphere, the feeling, the lil shops around the corner. its a quiescently english town. i like it. lack of picture of course coz we were just tooo busy looking and talking bout its history. yes people, i do culture!!!

iam off to bed now.
i..need.. sleep.
plus, it might be my last good nite sleep day.
all hell will break lose soon :)
and,
i cant bloody wait!!

cheerios.

No comments: