Wednesday 10 June 2009

Morrocco!

I hate planning for a holiday.
the booking, and the googling just messes with my head.
even worse when ure doing it for ure family, i wish i have them by my side to help me make the decisions.
by god, how many hotels can u smack in one kilometers of sands?
1000 apparently.

ok, new tactic. pictures.
the more we like the pictures of the hotel, we shall stay.

one night in the dessert is a must.

Casablanca, ticked.
blue city, done.

ok, time to get a new camera, and a sat nav.

ive never seen my bank account so empty before.

iam as skint as ever, so i guess, its time to move some money around.
this is when u wish u had some long forgotten inheritance somewhere..

iam treating this family trip to morroco as my graduation trip too.
so iam indulging and splashing.
after all, money is money.
but holiday exprience, is once in a lifetime

my god, do i sound sickeningly positive or what?

1 comment:

rae said...

have a great trip babe!!