Thursday 12 March 2009

Oh good god!


This is life!!
i went absolutely mental on Tuesday with Rebs on our shopping trip.
wait, actually, i was quite sensible most of the time. i purchased what i needed.. well, exclude the shoes, but hey, u cant have tooooo many pair of shoes!

AND!
I just got my results back!
hell yeah baybe! last minute studying and all those late nites on the lappy did me good!

*pats myself on my back*

slowly but surely :)

by the way, iam absolutely touched by the amount of people that keeps asking me what i want to do on my brithday or wat i might want as a present

thanx guys, but i swear, a simple card is enough for me, and a nice lunch on the green on a sunny day would be fantastic.
really :)

lets hope the weather holds up heh!

1 comment:

Pash said...

love the purple ones. should've asked you to get one for me too.

wish we could have your birthday together. love ya babe.