Saturday 17 January 2009

'Iam a movement by myself'


Fabulous Ft. Ne - Yo Make Me Better


This song has been in my head for over a week now..
i woke up one morning and it popped in my head, and its still here..
its there when iam driving to work, its there when iam just about to go to sleep.
its bloody ridiculous..

I adore this new life that iam having.
theres improvement to be made (like actually signing up for that dance class that me and marl looked up) but iam generally having a good year..
i mean..yeah, the beginning of the year...

If i could fly to malaysia, it would be the cream on the cake tho.
I was driving home from our girly nite just now, and a significant song came on the radio.
I turned up the volume, sang my heart out (rebs was looking at me like i was bit crazy, thats normal tho) and all i could think off is the laydees back home.
the laydees that i promised i would chauffeur around :)

it seem much, but a promise is a promise.
even if mel wants to leave the club at 11pm.
i would do it :)

Early shift on saturday and sunday makes me happy.
this means great telly on weekends!! :)

and come tuesday, all gonna be good :)
the familiar face shall lighting up my winter

No comments: