Monday 29 December 2008

This is dull!

I have been reading my blog post and goddam! since when did i sound so dull?
work, uni, sleepy,cold!
goddam! my life is more exciting than that! :)

well, i can actually tell u the reason for this.
and it is because, i do not possess the mental power to sit here and type drones after drones after drones of argument.
i simple do not have will anymore..
why?
i dont know.. blogging doesnt excite me anymore..
maybe because every single time i sit here and type, my head goes 'shouldnt u read that freaking journal and start to write up ure thesis?'

maybe..
just maybe thats why...

but folks, the end is nigh!

it is!!!
i have drawn up a strategic plan!
oh shit, i even sound like iam writing up my thesis...
no no.. hear me out!

tomorrow is the last day of assignments.
this include typing up the page numbers, printing it out and keeping em in a file to be submitted
31st of december is a rest day. like, hell, i dont want to start the end of 2008 doing work.
but as of 1st of january 2009, i shall religiously do my thesis for completion on 15th of january! :)
posiiittiiiveee!! :)

of course wedge into that are exams and work and normal daily routine like showering..
u know what i have always wish?
to have that computer system Stephen Hawkins do.
u know when he thinks of a word and it basically comes out on a screen.. i wish i could go around reciting my thesis, and magically, its on the computer!!!and prints on paper!
oh yeah.. its called a PA..
i wish i have a PA now..
bugger it.. i wish ive done with my thesis...

anyways good people of the blogsphere..
i wish all of u a fantastic 2009 and remember,

lollipops are nasty!

No comments: