Monday 15 December 2008

song of the mo'

Iam loving the latest singles on the chart!
driving home after work, the darken roads and the music gives me serenity.
weird.
The song that is totally in my head is Kings of Leon's 'Use Somebody'
i cant embed the video here, coz its be disabled by request.
typical of Youtube!
blergh!

Beyonce 'If i were a boy'. that.. hmmm
i dont know actually.. i think its wrong for us to stereotype em boys as being what she said..
but then again.. its her words isnt it?

rite... so.. it Musical Sunday I guess...


The Killers - Human




Pink-So whAt
This song was out ages ago, but i only remembered to upload it today.
and goddam, the lyrics just.. thats me that!!!



The Fairytale of New York- The Pogues

You know christmas is here when the song is in the air


Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter

This song has been haunting me.. forever!


Ray LaMontagne - Trouble

This song is pure heart..

THis next song.. well, it is in the UK top singles chart for 2 weeks running..
Its leona lewis, covering snowpatrols 'run'.
but for the life of me, i still love the original.
a tribute i guess.. not like they're breaking up or nething :)




Its been a journey this year.
December brings me memories, i guess with the new year approaching, i tend to tick all my resolutions boxes.
Been on a huge journey this year. i hop next year will be better.
i dont have any resolution for the year 2009.
just to graduate and prolly be a good worker.
and travel.
yes, travel. i havent been doing that.

As i sit here listening to luther Vandross... i wonder how many people are in my situation..
what situation?
This smiling face that i put on, hiding a really heavy heart.
Being happy for the sake of other, cheering up when people are down.
and looking at your own shoulder to lift yourself up... because the thought of asking somebody for their minute is just unbearable.
dirty little secret: i still miss my father.Losing him meant that i had to grow up.
but i dont really want to. and i resent the fact that i had to grow up before i knew the way of the world.
but i guess, things couldve been worse.
i couldve ended up having a horrible mother and brothers.

so new year resolution 2009: Let go of the grief.

have a fantastic weekend people!

1 comment:

zephyr said...

how can you not ask me for a minute. when ive given u my lifetime!!