Monday 8 December 2008

Some days...

Some days i think i have it easy..
on some days,i think iam the hardest working student in the world..
on other days, i think iam just lucky to be able to talk, read, write, walk, drive, and do all these normal things human do...

so today, i feel like iam the most tired looking staff on pay-roll.
Doing an Early shift on monday morning is not easy.
the body is not use to dealing with monday blues.
but nevermind, i woke up and battled the ice on the road..

got to work everything was fine and dandy...
BUT,
the body is tired. i havent had a day off in ages, with 5 days of work and 2 days with uni things...
nevermind, battle on...
so when somebody said to me 'oh cmon, smile!'
that ticked the hell out of me.
i smile every single second of the day, and at some single moment i didnt, its one of the managers that caught me looking glum and he made that statement.
piss off.
really.
piss off.

and my workmate told me she is scared of the owner (he was walking around today, so everybody was super efficient)
i told her 'bugger it. i know he pays me,but i work for him. so the respect should be mutual'

this is the one thing i do not understand about hotel owners.
ive seen a few of em, and god dammit!
they are such miserable soul!

lighten up!
yes, i know its a business and credit crunch is all the rage,
but when ppl see u a wee bit happy, they in turn will be happier!

i will not have my own hotel.
not if iam turned into one of 'them'

i will have my own company tho.
where the uniform wont ride up, and u can wear colourful shoes! :)

i wonder how my friends are coping with the working world...

No comments: