Sunday 9 November 2008

when rain is all you see,

I woke up with the most dreadful weather, ever!
but thats all i do, complain about the weather..
and it never changes.. so why complain...

I had a good day today.
i have finally decided that being lazy is a no no,
so i decided to start on my assignments..
u see, i have set a target.
finish 2 assignment by the end of this month,
and star thesis on December, completing it by January
its all fine and dandy to set target, but i should actually start doing something..
so today i did.
i found a topic for one of my assignment, work out an outline for the whole thing, and started on the introduction..
300 words achieve, many thousands more to go.
but, slowly but surely..
This being the last semester, i do not want to screw up.

So, i feel kinda good. motivated.
positive.

I then rewarded myself with watching strictly come dancing.
Gorgeous gorgeous dresses, lovely dance moves and iam totally in love with jive!

i have always told myself to take dance classes..
so, since my 2008 resolution has been achieve, iam making some 'goals for 2009'

go to dance classes. any dance classes. wait, 2 of these dance classes. Jive or Quickstep.
Start my travelling adventure.Visit paivi, anna, amy, hams, shamini. Might go back to malaysia,
Start moving up the corporate ladder.

oh. which reminds me.
ive been banging on and on and on bout not having a job rite?
well, i have accepted an offer to work in a hotel. Gorgeous scenery and goddammit! iam in love with their interior!!!
and also, this unemployment phase and thought me that, u will HAVE to knock 10 doors before one opens up for u.
for my case, four did.
even big names hotel chain.
I woulda accepted their offers, but the one that i took, was much more practical.
I love it! it was the job i was gunning for, and i got it!
*clap clap clap*

so, in 2 weeks time, life for me doesn't exist, again!
bring on the assignments then!

ps: iam looking at some old photos, and i have to remind myself, i have done things that people havent even heard of!
and that makes me sppppeeeccciiiiaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll!

No comments: