Sunday 23 November 2008

its already sunday?

This makes my head spin.
how can it be, i felt like it was only yesterday i brought mum home from hospital (which was on Monday)
and now, i woke up to a realllyyyy white Sunday?
SUNDAY!!!!!
where has the week gone?

i tell u where?
working! :)
yes, working. i have ended my unemployment days.
i started on Wednesday and oh god, i was so nervous, its unbelievable!
thank god Marlene and Claudia was nice to me!
and yesterday, i started to get a hang of it.
Most of my friends said it will be fine, i have been on reception before, so this wont be any different.
yes it is.
The whole reception system is different, plus, the products, lay out and everything about this new hotel is different.
so yes, it is different. but, when u go with the basic (smile to each and everyone, and keep telling guest, have a good day) u will be out of the woods.

and the funniest thing that happened was, one of the managers told me he thinks iam a very quiet person. rite. i fooled him i suppose :)

but then i realize, this is me.
when iam in a new environment, i stalk.
i see how people are and slowly, i will come out of my shell.
Claudia saw my singing bit. this is what i do when no guest is around, and iam doing absolute mundane job like checking paper works.
well, i dont sing loudly, just to cheer me up.
for goodness sake, when u start work at 6.45am, u will need cheering up!

i love my new job. the place is absolute gorgeous!
and i cant wait for June/July, when the wedding season is ON!

*smiles*

rite, back to assignments then.
*pukes*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Toyo, Im so happy for you! The people just down the hill must be annoyed cause they lost a great employee (who knows how to sing too!)..hahaa...
The snow is here and it is waiting for you!