Thursday 18 September 2008

spur of the moment..

today is panning out to be totally fabulous..
woke up, not worrying about getting ready for work, since i have the day off...
surf the next, yada yada yada... applied for a job...
then, called my hairdresser...

me: hiya, do u have any opening for either today or tomorrow?
Julie: how soon can u come?
me: 30 minutes?
Julie: yeah, well, i'll see u in 30 minutes then..
me: erh? ok! BYE!

so.. thats how it was today..
went to the hairdresser, (btw, i LOVE my new haircut)
then, on the way, walking back home.. stopped at all this gorgeous quirky lil shops..
obviously i bought things.. its all on SALE!!
such a bloody dangerous word...
bought some pins for me bag,
a belt, and
a bling-ed up ring

iam totally happy, since i had nothing plan today. just the usual lazing around..
but u end up hating ureself for not being productive.
so NOW,
iam off to laze around..
i have tons of dvd to watch..


star wars trilogy
OR
pirates of the Caribbean trilogy?

well.. to hell with it.. lets watch both!

No comments: