Thursday 21 August 2008

Pray to the lord...

I just heart the most heartbreaking news today...
An aeroplane crashed in Madrid barajas airport today, killing atleast 40 people.
Well, they havent found out the definite number, since they're still tryin to get bodies out.

holy crap.
iam a frequent flyer.. i mean.. i dont fly everyday, but i fly quite a lot for a student.
U know u fly to often when u figured out which security line to avoid and which coffee shop to get ure flight snack (yes, i get snack before flying. esp for long journeys.. i mean, i cant get in-flight maltesers, Daily Mail, walkers crisp, and my absolute saviours, kit kat!)

back to the horrific stories.. not much info has been told, since the authorities are trying to figure out what/why/when it all happened.. they're still tryin to identify people.. all they know is.. there was 160 passengers and 6 cabin crew.
god bless them. its horrible, and i hope the best for everyone.
imagine the families!

talking about family, i missed my family abit to much today..
and i actually teared.
ah.. sappy crap all over again!

make a joke quick!

Real life insurance claim (taken from businessballs.com)

I had to swerve the car because the lamp post jumped rite out in front of me!

Going to work at 7am this morning I drove out of my drive straight into a bus. The bus was 5 minutes early

The accident happened because I had one eye on the lorry in front, one eye on the pedestrian and the other on the car behind.

I started to slow down but the traffic was more stationary than I thought.

I pulled into a lay-by with smoke coming from under the hood. I realized the car was on fire so took my dog and smothered it with a blanket.

Windscreen broken. Cause unknown. Probably Voodoo.

The car in front hit the pedestrian but he got up so I hit him again

I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.

The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention.

I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way

A truck backed through my windshield into my wife's face

A pedestrian hit me and went under my car

In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.


Didnt it put a smile on ure face?

Nitey nite!

Ps: u wanna know how i found this online?
me, being an idiot, started to surf on tips on passing driving test. one thing lead to the other, and at the end, i was laughing at how stupid human are sometimes! Google it!

No comments: