Tuesday 29 July 2008

Spillings!~

i have so many things to share.. i have so many issues to let out.. i have so many ramblings to.. hmm.. ramble?
but the laziness in me is a monster.
i got home on sunday, its tuesday and iam still walking around like a zombie.

i want to talk about my holiday.
i have learned many things that i wish i knew beforehand.
i realize that not having a car is like.. death sentence.
i realize that i have the best family in the world.
i realize that i have the most understanding friends in the world.
i realize that, i also have friends who uses me,laugh at me when times are good, but walk out when the times are bad.
i realize that iam too nice to some, so i end up being step upon.
i realize that, iam strong.
i realize that iam funny :)
i realize iam too laid-back, to the point of being horizontal
i realize that no matter what, i have 2 homes
i realize people are not who you expect them to be
i realize things dont turn out the way u plan them, but if it should happen, it WILL happen.
i realize that, i know HOW things will turn out, but still i get disappointed
i realize, when there is a will, there is a way
i realize that i have some friends who will do ANYTHING for me.. but some who will do NOTHING for me..
i realize that, iam able to adapt to any situation
i realize that i can be sensible when i want to
i realize that ive grown up.
i realize that, now, more than ever, i want to get a place of my own.

and i realize, i miss so many things while i was on holiday.
i miss English tea.
i miss summer cherries and strawberries.
i miss my smoothie maker.
i miss baking
i miss my oven
i miss my bed
i miss my room
i miss my mom
i miss working
i miss dr.who
i miss my telly
and i miss my radio.

i shall post more stuff about my holiday.
posting pictures becoming such a hassle, my lazy monster just quips and say 'ah, forget it, lets watch some telly'

oh gosh i miss the telly!

No comments: