Tuesday 3 June 2008

isnt it a wonder

i dont feel like i have anything to say.
nothing out of the ordinary has been happening.
iam just waiting..
waiting for that parcel to come..
waiting for that day to come..
waiting for the decision to be made..
waiting for the prices to drop..
waiting for anna to say, 'lets go'
waiting for my senses to say 'bloody spring clean is needed'

iam just waiting..
i opened my eyes, and it is already june.
6 months into 2008, and i feel like i havent accomplished ANYTHING.
then i reminded myself.
what is the rush?

slowly, but surely.
maybe iam impatient.
i always want/need things to be done quickly.
and i despise people with no common sense.
truly do.

what brought up all this bitchiness?
lazy people.
lazy people at me work place.

since there is no excitement, i think i ought to create some.
i feel like travelling.
and i need to visit a certain friend.
and keep my promise to her.
and i always stand by my promise.

pray pray, the tickets are cheap
pray pray, that the bosses will agree.
pray pray, that if it does not happen, there must be a reason for it all

hell, iam positive arent i?

No comments: