Monday 18 February 2008

my head hurts!~

a new week, already?
bah!~
off to uni tomorrow with tons of things to do.
atleast i have something to look forward to.
dublin :)

i need a haircut.
the hair is a bit toooo long. all the hair managing is doing me head in.
esp now its winter, the water is harsh, and the split end are all appearing like its spring.
the daffodils are out.
this winter feels light.
where is my snow?

i have a headache.
severe case of headache
i feel like a bloody elephant has sat on me forehead and has permanently seek shelter on it.


iam feeling rather sleepy.
its cold at night.
iam freezing.
iam sleeping with the socks on.
but i still leave the bedroom window open.
i mean, i love the winter breeze.
keeps my room fresh. iam one of those weird people that has to have the window opened all the time. ask hammy, u will find out how severe it is.

i have mild OCD.
so what!~

downloading mp3 is doing my elephant head in.
this world is a bit to much for me on a sunday
iam turning in.

todeloo!~

No comments: