Sunday 3 February 2008

dublinen :)

my carbon footprint is nasty!~
off to the land of guiness to see paiville..
its only for a few days.. thought of visiting limerick to see family..
but, aint sure of schedule..
well... there is always next time..thanx to ryanair :)

paiville promised me to do all em touristy things, i dont really care..
its just nice to see her again.. and my feet are ready for the walk this time around
so, what is there to see in dublin?
i aint sure myself.. all i know is.. a leprechaun is gonna greet me at the arrival gate :)
get me one of em pot of gold

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
and use it for my return ticket!!!

its pancake day on tuesday!!!
yummmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy
shall try one of those lemon pancake.. chuck in a load of chocolate sauce..
no harm done...
uni is gonna get crazy, i just know it. but iam ready
hell my body is suffering tho..
its alll good in a years time heh?

apiggy was in kuantan when we called him..
he is on a BEACH!!!!
and he kept going on and on and on about the sauna, beach, food..
i.want.to.cry
i want the beaccccchhhhh toooooooooo
damm this winter weather.. snow why dont ya?
SSSNNNNNOOOOWWWWW!!
its the best way of skipping classes AND work.
help me out here

off to get breakfast..
and a cuppa tea.


todeloooooo

No comments: