Sunday 30 December 2007

reflect, but do not regret!~ true that!!

its all a cycle iam tellin you.
we have been here before havent we?
making our resolutions, only to break em 2 days later.. @ heck, even a few hours into 1st january.
i shall tell u my new year resolution.
not impossible, achievable, but its something that i have to get done u see.

firstly,
graduate.
the only thing that my brother told me to do. and if i dont graduate, dont even think of coming back to malaysia. wow, and i thought the immigration officer was tough. and u know what, i love him for saying that. since everybody in my family has graduated (even my 2nd brother, who was such a wild child!!) so its up to me to complete the whole thing. i HAVE to graduate.shall start the term in january, and hope it alll goes well. no more skipping class i say. ahuh.

secondly,
get the damm driving license.
this is another family tradition u see.. all of my brothers and sister inlaws knoes how to drive. even me mum. to not know how to drive is.. like.. not knowing how to take the bus. u know some people who dont (i do know some people that havent been on public transport!! its scary how they way they think that their own cars is the ONLY way around town), but for the people who knoes how to take em bus, its freedom (well, not really. the bus is a pain to wait for!) but i need me driving license. my brothers have been quiet nonchalant about it.. maybe they dont mind driving me around ( i doubt it) but i just think.. iam in msia only for a month usually.. and they dont mind being bugged for a month.. as for me.. it such pain!!! i NEED the damm license.

thirdly,
travel more.
pretty self explanatory.. i had a good travelling year on 2007.
visited prague, olomuc, bydgosh,auswitch birkenau, granada, madrid, barcelona, sabah and kuala lumpur!! :)
yes, that was it i think.. gosh.. i cant even remember..
anyway.. 2008 is a year where i hope i can visit paiville's home.. i mean.. temporary and the permanent one.. dublin and finland.
to go to finland for snow is the ONE thing i would love to do before i die.. so.. cross fingers, she doesnt go wandering around the world the next time winter is here.
(ps paiville, yes, iam goin back to malaysia in october, start saving, and come back with me!! :) )
i loveeeeeeeedddddd visiting hammy, anna and diana!!its their HOME u know.. i mean.. minus hammy, she was just.. u know.. renting olomuc :)
but seeing how happy anna and diana was, it was priceless!!

as u can see, its pretty simple isnt it my resolution? its not in me will power.. just.. life goals u can say it. and i think its better that it stays that way.

and, just to add to all this sickeningly sweet life goals, i shall consider putting 'spend more time with family' in me resolution list.
i know they are leading their own lives now.
but i cant help but think. they are my FAMILY. family.family..the same blood running me body.
i swear, i would KILL for them. i actually would. i thought about it, and i did come to the conclusion that i would KILL for them. its crazy psychotic innit?
most of u would not believe this, but iam at my most happiest when my family is having our raya breakfast/lunch/dinner.
just to have em all around, sitting, eating and talking.
i LOVE that.
give me a billion trillion dollars and still i wont exchange it.
shyte.
its all getting corny now innit?

take care people.
do not over indulge yourself with new year resolution.
one thing at a time.
and,
no expectations.
coz that is when ull be plesantly surprised!!

1 comment:

rae said...

you have the same thought as me on new year's resolutions..hehe..=)
life is surely weird when you try to plan stuff..haha
anyway, have a great new year and take care babe!!
love, rach