Friday 14 December 2007

my mother told me to never lie.

well,
theres nothin much to talk about actually..
iam practically doing nothin with my life except working/studyin.

iam gettin bored with life.
when can i stop worrying about eduction and start worrying about what date should i host my dinner parties?

iam gonna be a slammin dinner party host.
this, i have no doubt!! :)

now, lets just see if someone can get me mini cooper sorted

iam a dreamer. that, i am

but, its sad to see all this angst in teenagers now!! (yes, i aint a teenager no more. i have fully embraced the term, 'adult')
they swear like gordon ramsay (which i KNOW doesnt swear as much when he is at home) and they're always pissed off at someone/something.
Let me assure u, the next time u click on one of em profiles/blog/facebook/myspace , u WILL read about 'how they love that shoe/dress/jeans they saw on the display but will beg their parents for thousand just to have em, in the name of fashion/how they r pissed off at their stalker/ex boyfriend and how they r looking forward to the weekend coz thats when they can indulge in alcohol/drugs'

is there no intelligence anymore in the world?

iam off to re-read 'the time travellers wife'
i got confused the 1st time reading it, iam having seconds :)
yes hammy, the book is STILL with me
come and pick it up will ya?

No comments: