Friday 30 November 2007

life!~

welll..
one of my mate told me she was pregnant.. that was weeks ago..
all was good and fine and i was ecstatic for her..
then, today..
she left me a msg on my msn to tell me
'i think theres some problem with the pregnancy.. r u there? i need u to be with me'

iam feeling like shit!!

there are times in ure life when u actually care about the people around u.. those are the times when u actually feel that ure friends are like a family.u go around their house, sleep eat and hang around like its ure own home....so when they say they need u, its like.. ure own sister, asking u for help.

i wouldnt know how it feel like having a sister.. coz i dont have one.. i dont think i woulda liked it if i had a sister.. iam happy being the only daughter in the family coz it means i get all the attention..call me attention whore, but its always been like that.

so, it is in these frens that i find the 'sisterness' .... i like it.. love it even..

god iam worried for her.

i miss my 'sisters'. i really do. wacthin sex and the city doesnt help either.. it just reminds me of them, and all the fun and laughter that we r missing...
then i remember how i felt when i was on holliday...
when u know u have just a month to spend time with the person u care for..
u make all the efforts in the world to meet up...
that is the reason why.. i saw amy practically every weekend when i was on holliday..
and ezu every week toooo..

had i stayed in malaysia for 3 4 months.. we woulda done our usual..

'nevermind la.. we will meet next week' crap...

iam missing home....

and more importantly...
iam missing my 'sisters'
the ones in asia.. the one in america.. the ones in europe..

iam off to make a phone call.
my pregnant 'sister' needs me

No comments: