Sunday 21 October 2007

flamenco, olle!!

:)
i cant stop smilling.
iam in spain again, and i have 3 minutes left of my net time to tell u all about my holliday so far.
the sotry shall be brief, and if u dont understand it, tough :)

stanstead, to barca. next up bus turistic (sorry paiville, but we did walk loads). mount montujuic is beautiful and i wish paivi was with me since she woulda lovced it!! was in nou camp too oh gosh, 2 more minutes of my net time.. newayz.. shall post more.

gaudi, park guell, tapas, paella, barcelonata, monseratt, apartment near battlo, la rambla, good looking men, walks, park, tapas, sleep, good breakfast, toro, al hambra, flamenco, walks in albazyin, shisha, teas, moroccan.

ok. it doesnt make sense i know. but iam having fun with the famiñly i swear :)

rite, iam off top get ready.
its flamenco night, and i shall wear me flamenco skirt that i bought.
:)

holliday is the best!!!

No comments: