Sunday 2 September 2007

Ironic

rite, for the the past weeks, the entertainment news was allll about owen wilson's suicide attempt. i stand by my opinion. Sometimes, the funniest people on stage and the most miserable ones in real life.
Everybody is dyin to be famous, but the downside to it, is hell. amy is hooked on drugs, britney, well, she is just britney i guess , broken down marriages (seems more now than ever), backstabbing from family,preggie by one guy, marries another. iam telling u, the world is just pretty weird now.

Had a good day today. Went to work. well.. work is work basically.. finished that up at 2.30. Back home, amma and i made tea, watched come dine with me!! i love that series!! i love love looovvveee it.. i love to see all this ppl gettin their dinner party off to a good start, and then crumble at the last moment. @ somebody who is soooo out of luck in the beginning just stand up fighting!! :) today's series was good, coz the bitching was OH.MY.GOD!!
when i grow up (nope i havent), i want to host my own dinner party, using my own menu, in my own house (apartment more like :)) using my fancy cutlery and plates, and have fancy pansy garnish on the dishes!!! HA, let me get thru school 1st

when we finished that, amma made rendang.. uuuhhh.. iam smelling raya :) hahahahahahaha.. watched LOTR for the 1000th time on telly and i finished my nite off with 'genius kid' its basically a documentary about kids who r genius!!! they are.. i admit they are.. but they're quite.. hurrmmm.. weird? gifted?deluded?pushy?spoilt? stressed? i dunno, just not like most of us. i do pity em sometimes.. i mean.. one of the kid did say 'iam sooo bored of challenging grown up about meaning of life' heh? meaning of life? i just thought that was monty python's sketch.

iam dyin to see run fat boy run. starring simon pegg and thandie newton. just the fact that simon pegg and hank azaria is in the same movie makes me laugh!!

iam off to bed.. but, i have more free time on my hands tomorrow.. and i know ive been saying it.. but i really think i should start posting about my holliday.. not that any of u r bothered.. but hey, its my page :) get over it

righty o,
nite nite

No comments: